At FBC Moultrie, Small Group Bible Studies are a vital element of how we help our members grow spiritually. Our groups emphasize 5 connections that we believe should be present in the life of all disciples of Christ:
1. Connected to God’s Word – Hebrews 4:12, Romans 1:16, Romans 12:2
2. Connected to God in Prayer – Matthew 26:41, Ephesians 6:18, James 5:16, Romans 12:2, Romans 12:12
3. Connected to one another (members) – Acts 2:42, 1 John 1:7, Philemon 1:6, Romans 12:3-13, Hebrews 10:24-25
4. Connected to visitors – 1 Corinthians 10:24; Romans 14:1
5. Connected to the world on mission – Matthew 28:18-20, Acts 1:8, Romans 10:14-15
Our desire is to see all guests and members involved in a group with the purpose of becoming equipped to be disciples who make disciples in Moultrie, GA and around the world.
Sunday Connect Groups
Connect Groups meet on Sundays at 9:15AM on campus at FBC Moultrie. These Connect Groups utilize studies from LifeWay Christian Resources that challenge members to engage with and understand God’s Word and to be transformed through the application of God’s Word in their lives. Regardless of age or life situation, we have a Connect Group for you, so please join us on Sundays at 9:15AM. If you plan to visit, our Pastoral Team would love to have the opportunity to help you select Connect Group and show you around our campus.
Weekday Adult Bible Studies
We have Bible Study Groups that meet at various times throughout the week, both on and off campus. Most of these groups study books of the Bible chapter by chapter. Membership in one of these studies requires the willingness to commit to meeting on a weekly basis (unless special events or family emergencies occur), reading assigned chapters ahead of time, praying for other members of the class, finding opportunities to serve together, and holding one another accountable to walking in a manner worthy of the calling we have received (1 Colossians 1:10). For more info on how to join a group, email firstname.lastname@example.org.