IMMEDIATE JOB OPENING: WORSHIP PASTOR
First Baptist Church Moultrie is now accepting resumes for the full-time position of Worship Pastor. We are looking for someone who has a desire to glorify God by using their gifts and skills to lead our comprehensive music and worship ministry.
Highlighted job requirements and qualifications:
- Previous service in a related area of ministry is highly desirable
- Must be a committed, spiritually maturing Christian who loves God and is called to the role of Worship Pastor
- Must have the musical proficiency to lead congregational worship
- Must be able to direct and train a choir and accompanying instrumentalists
- Must be comfortable in leading a blended, multi-generational worship service that ultimately brings glory to God
- Must be proficient with computers and modern worship technology
- Must be teachable, flexible, cooperative, and eager to partner with our current ministry staff in shepherding our church
- A detailed job description is attached.
How to apply: Send a resume (with cover letter) to email@example.com or 400 S Main St., Moultrie, GA 31768.
Questions? If you have any questions or concerns regarding this position, please call the church office at 229-985-2103.