Why YOU should visit FBC Moultrie
God placed you here at this very moment in this very place for a purpose. It was no accident. We also believe that we were placed here in Moultrie for a purpose:
to make disciples and glorify God in Moultrie and around the world.
Whether you are exploring who Jesus is or are already a believer searching for a place to be connected to God, other believers, and a purpose, we would be honored to have you as a guest.
What to expect when you visit
Worship @ 8:15AM
Connect Groups @ 9:15AM
Worship @ 10:30AM
- Adult Choir Practice, First Kidz, Pursuit Youth, & Bible Study Class @ 6:00PM
- Prayer Meeting @ 6:15PM
What To Wear:
Come as you are.
At FBCMoultrie, you will see people in t-shirts and blue jeans to suits and dresses.
We want you to come however you feel comfortable.
Where To Park:
Our south parking lot, located just across 5th Ave, is the most convenient parking location for visitors, especially those with children.
We also have several handicapped parking spaces lining our building along 1st Street SW.
Special Note to PARENTS:
SUNDAY MORNING CONNECT GROUPS
- Classes are available for infants through 12th grade that meet for the duration of our Adult Connect Group time
SUNDAY AM WORSHIP
- Childcare is available for the entirety of our worship service
- Join us for worship in the sanctuary and are dismissed for Children's Church during our welcome time
4th grade and up:
- Remain with us for the entirety of our AM worship service in the sanctuary
We look forward to your visit and getting to know you better!